Tuesday, 24 March 2009
Filming - Day 3
Today we filmed the final part to our Thriller. It was successful unlike day 2 of the filming process where it became too dark for us to film. We have now finished all the filming and we can now focus completely on the editing stage. We shared the filming role out between us which meant that we all got a chance to film. As a group I think that all of our skills have developed. For me, I am now more confident with using the camera and I am able to find good places to shoot from and how to shoot the shots. Our next stages are editing the film and choosing the soundtrack we want to place into it. Overall, I am very happy with how today went and how we are working together as a group and progressing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment